Monday, May 2, 2022

Punctuation

                                                     Punctuation


      

  Hey Children! This is Teacher Owl here! Today, we are going to learn about   punctuation! By the way, do you know what is punctuation? If you do not know, I will give you a clue!

If you guessed full stop, exclamation mark and question mark, you are right!


  Now, what exactly is punctuation? Well, let me tell you! Punctuation is a symbol that you use at the end of a sentence. So, how do you think a short paragraph would look like without punctuation? If you cannot imagine, I will give you an example!

 

  When Dad came home I was sleeping

When you read the sentence, the sentence sounds weird. That is because it has no punctuation!


 


      That is all for today! I hope you have enjoyed my lesson!


                                                      Brought to you by Owl English

No comments:

Post a Comment

Case Study : Pandas

                                                                      Pandas   As you know , pandas are known to be cute and awesome . But t...